Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Welcome

If you found this, congrats and thank you for coming to look and lending an ear. I've established this blog as a way to brainstorm and work out what the hell is happening to my fiancée, Aiden Clarke.  I feel like shit for hiding this from him but talking about it on my public blog gets him quite upset and I want to avoid that. So there's this.

Something's up with Aiden. Something very wrong and very bad. I have no idea what's going on, but there is indeed something bad and scary and I'm worried as all get out.

So I ask you invisible readers to help me figure it out and brainstorm what the hell is going on with my fiancée.

I think it goes without saying. Aiden doesn't know about this blog. So please, don't tell him.

6 comments:

  1. I'll alert Aiden right away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheesh, I guess a new name doesn't stop any level of dickery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now Branwen that isn't nice. Frap's a really good guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry. I never should have done what I did. Spite. That's what it was. Aiden has forgiven you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shit happens. things are all worked out... I think. No need to be spiteful towards me but yeah we really should have handled things more tactfully. I think in the end we're all to blame here in one way or another. It's all good. I'll try and get Bran and her friends to calm down when they get here. Bran's usually good about listening to reason.

    ReplyDelete